Hemp Baby Muslin - Save the Planet
Hemp baby muslins are extremely versatile and reusable for many occasions!
One of the most popular products used by every new mother, accompanying them from birth to weaning.
True multi-function cloths, which is why they should be present in every baby's newborn kit, to accompany them in the very first stages of their life.
- 55% hemp
- 45% organic cotton
- The printing of the patterns is done with non-toxic water-based paints and with environmentally friendly Green Drop technique
- Card made of plantable paper
Made in Italy
Made by a social tailoring company
Properties of hemp fabric:
- No pesticides or fertilisers
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria
- Does not irritate the skin
- Super absorbent and breathable
- Does not pick up unpleasant odours
- Uses 1/3 of the water of cotton to grow
- The more you wash it, the softer it becomes
65cm X 65 cm circa
Flower - Leaf - Save the Planet
- Female founders
Made in Italy
One of the strongest natural fabrics is made from this plant, which/p>
● protects against allergies and skin irritations
● prevents the proliferation of bacteria
● truly eco-friendly
The commitment to the environment is also reinforced by the right attention to packaging and everything that accompanies Hupi products, handmade by Sartoria Sociale di Asolo.
Gift boxes, as well as being made from maize waste, are assembled in reverse, becoming a pretty casket for the most beautiful memories, while the tags are printed on plantable recycled paper.
WHATaECO has chosen HUPI because represent a new world for caring for children from their earliest days without having to choose between healthy and beautiful.
HUPI - Hemp Accessories for Children
Via castello, 88c - 31020 Sernaglia della Battaglia (TV)
HUPI's products are sustainable and the supply chain is guaranteed ethical.
In addition, the brand pays special attention to extra values, including: